Pressure Silicone Rubber O Ring Spare Parts
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Effect: Wellendichtring
- Oil Resistance: Good
- Weather Resistance: Great
- Working Temperature: -70 Degree to +220 Degree
- Color: Red,Black
- Delivery Time: 25 Days for Normal Order
- Specification: 100pcs/pouch
- HS Code: 4016991090
- Application: Machinery, Industrial Component, Electronic Product, Vehicle, Household Appliance
- Cross-Section Shape: O-Rings
- Aging Resistance: Good
- Shape: Round
- Hardness: 30-90 Shore a
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: JJR
- Origin: Tianjin
What is an o-ring?
An o-ring is a torus, or doughnut-shaped ring, generally molded from an elastomer, although o-rings are also made from PTFE and other thermoplastic materials, as well as metals, both hollow and solid.
Features of o ring :
1. Good oil-proof performance and little pollution to transformer oil.
2. High wear-resistance; with functions of automatic elastic compensation after sealing surface abrasion.
3.Non-toxic; oil-resistant; heat resistant; abrasion-resistant; aging resistant; insulation;acid and alkaline resistant; airtight; shock absorption, etc.
4. Simple design, compact structure, convenient installation.
|Materials||EPDM, NBR, SBR, CR, FKM, PU, SILICONE, HNBR, AEM, ACM, XNBR,NR, IIR, PTFE and so on|
|Hardness||30~90 Shore A|
|Size||AS568,BS,JIS,DIN, engineering drawing or sample|
|Uses||Non-slip, shock absorption, seal, dustproof|
|Shipping||By Express, Air, Sea etc.|
|Advantage||competitive prices with high quality|
|Feature||Resistance to oil, water, abrasion|
|Port of Loading||Xingang port|
advantages of o-rings:
• They seal over a wide range of pressure, temperature and tolerance.
• Ease of service, no smearing or retightening.
• No critical torque on tightening, therefore unlikely to cause structural damage.
• o-rings normally require very little room and are light in weight.
• In many cases an o-ring can be reused, an advantage over non-elastic flat seals and crush-type gaskets.
• The duration of life in the correct application corresponds to the normal aging period of the o-ring material.
• o-ring failure is normally gradual and easily identified.
• Where differing amounts of compression effect the seal function (as with flat gaskets), an O-ring is not effected, because metal to metal contact is generally allowed for.
• They are cost-effective.
The o ring mainly apply for electrical appliances, automobile and motorcycle accessories, cylinder, hydraulic press, oil pump, sanitary ware, bearing, antenna waterproof, lighters and other materials which require with the charaters of friction resistance, oil resistance, resistance to nonpolar solvents, good airtight performance ect.
We can provide sorts of silicone seal products such as:
·silicone gel plate
·silicone seal strip
·silicone o ring
If you are interested in our silicone seal products,please don't hesitate to contact with us.